Without the proper registrations and certifications you may not be eligible to bid on lucrative contracts. BH Sky Associates will help you identify which registrations and certifications are applicable and guide you through the process. The following will help to position your firm for selling to the federal, state, and local governments:
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- Online Representations and Certification Application (ORCA)
- SDB, 8(A), and HubZone Certifications
- Commodity codes (SIC/NAICS/FSC/PSC)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- SBA 8A and Hubzone Certifications
- Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Counties, City, Municipalities
- Transportation Authorities
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Pre-qualifications and Contractor Classification Codes
The DOD EMALL is a single entry point for DOD and Federal government customers to find and acquire off-the-shelf items, finished goods and services from the commercial marketplace and government sources. The DOD EMALL offers cross-store shopping to compare prices and other best value factors. The DOD EMALL suppliers are government approved sources and comply with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements.
- Over 40,000 established government customers
- Government wide visibility of your company and products
- Use DOD EMALL logo to promote your business
- Multiple payment options
- Quick and easy search by National Stock Number (NSN), product name, catalog or part number
- Keyword or product characteristic
Interested in becoming a DOD EMALL supplier? Contact us to find out how!
- Track every product sold on DOD EMALL and GSA Advantage and provide an in-depth analysis of the Government market for your products. The tool offers customized sales and pricing reports to enable you to make strategic marketing and pricing decisions, refine your product offerings based on Government demand, and increase sales performance.
- Provide aggregate and SKU level market size and segmentation by reseller and customer; market seasonality, detailed competitor information, and the price at which products are moving.
- Match your commercial catalog items to National Stock Numbers and provide you with a comprehensive list of the parts in your catalog that have NSNs assigned to them. In addition, BH Sky provides item descriptions and technical details on these NSNs as well as data on sales history and trends; all of which can help increase your exposure to Government buyers and open up new sales opportunities.
- Track Government regulations and specifications for Green compliant items, some of which change almost daily. BH Sky uses this data to provide users with a comprehensive list of their Green compliant items which can be used in both Government and commercial sales efforts.
The Government Industry Market Assessment includes review of who is buying the products/services you offer, how are they buying the product/services (open market or contract vehicle), research to identify past contract opportunities in your industry and make a determination if the government has a need for the products/services you offer. BH Sky will provide results of the assessment including a sample of recent contract opportunities in your industry and a listing of GSA/VA Contract vehicles.
BH Sky will assist you through the entire proposal process. BH Sky will:
- Research and analyze past procurement history
- Assist in bid preparation and quality review of proposal
- Review and track award results
- Assist in post award contract monitoring and maintenance
- Provide assistance through the federal, state and local procurement process
- Provide guidance on Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and state and local procurement regulations
Supplier Diversity is the proactive process of prime contractors, large corporations, and government agencies sourcing products and services from diverse-owned businesses.
Who are Diverse Suppliers?
- Small business
- Minority-owned business
- Women-owned business
- Veteran and service-disabled veteran-owned business
- SBA 8(a) business
- HUBZone business
If you are a prime contractor or large corporation that is challenged with the time consuming qualification process or you are not finding enough diverse suppliers to meet your supplier diversity goals and would like to schedule a consultation, please contact a BH Sky Specialist.
Qualification of Diverse Suppliers
BH Sky helps prime contractors and large corporations qualify diverse suppliers by:
- Helping businesses accurately and successfully complete and update a corporation’s supplier diversity registration portal
- Assisting businesses to properly identify industry codes (NAICS, SIC, PSC/FSC)
- Assisting businesses to register, renew and update System for Award Management (SAM), formerly the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and Online Representation and Certifications Application (ORCA)
- Assisting businesses to complete their company profile in the Small Business Dynamic Search (SBS)
- Utilizing public and private databases to identify qualified potential business partners by business classification and industry
BH Sky also helps prime contractors and large corporations meet their supplier diversity goals by assisting businesses prepare capabilities statements for potential consideration as opportunities arise. We work with diverse suppliers directly to identify opportunities.
If you are a small business and would like to schedule a consultation to discuss the small business program eligibility, qualifications, application process and benefits – contact a BH Sky Specialist.
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is the federal law enacted in 1966 to give the American public greater access to the Federal Government’s records. FOIA allows for the full or partial disclosure of previously unreleased information and documents. You can request copies of past proposals to get a competitive advantage. BH Sky will save you time by submitting the request as required by the agency on your behalf – protecting your anonymity.