GSA Contract Compliance
Is your System for Award Management registration current and active?
Are you in compliance with the Trade Agreement Act?
Are you prepared to meet with GSA during their onsite visit?
Once your GSA contract is awarded, the next step is to get ready to accept GSA orders for the products and/or services you have under contract. BH Sky performs a series of GSA contract compliance checks that qualify clients to sell to all government agencies that make purchases through the GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Program.
- Is your registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) up to date?
- Have you accepted all required mass modifications?
- Are you prepared to meet with an Industrial Operations Analyst (IOA) at your Contractor Assistance Visit (CAV)?
- Are the products and/or services sold on contract within scope?
- Are you charging Federal customers the correct GSA contract approved rate?
- Do you have a mechanism in place to track your GSA sales?
- Are you in compliance with the Price Reduction Clause?
- Do you know who is eligible to buy off the GSA Schedule Contract?
- Are you in compliance with annual updates to the Trade Agreement Act (TAA)?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, your contract may be in jeopardy.
Avoid the hassle of non-compliance. With BH Sky compliance is easy!