Let’s get started by finding out what qualifications are required to get a GSA Schedule Contract, and determine if your company qualifies.
GSA looks for companies that have been in business for at least two years, have customer references and past experience with the products/services being offered, have financial resources to perform the work, and the ability to establish and maintain pricing practices, however the requirements for individual GSA Schedules vary.
BH Sky Associates’ GSA Pre-Assessment will determine your company's eligibility for securing a GSA Schedule Contract. This Pre-Assessment includes a review of GSA Contract requirements to determine if your company complies with key requirements of the solicitation, market research to determine if the Federal Government has a need for the products and/or services you offer, and an assessment to determine if there is a GSA Schedule that is a good fit for your product/service.
Are you eligible to apply for a GSA Schedule Contract?
Start by answering the following questions:
- Have you been in business for at least 2 years?
- Do you offer products/services that are in demand by the government?
- Is there a GSA Schedule that covers the products/services you offer?
- Are you registered in SAM?
- If you are selling products, are they compliant with the Trade Agreements Act?
- If you are offering services, do you have the past performance to demonstrate similar projects within the past 2 years of similar size and complexity to the solicitation’s scope of work?
- Can you compete in the GSA Schedules competitive marketplace?
- Have you completed the Pathways to Success mandatory training?
Remember: GSA does NOT guarantee business once you have the contract and you MUST meet the minimum sales criteria in order to keep your contract.
Before you start the GSA application process, find out if you will qualify by ordering the BH Sky GSA Pre-Assessment today. We will answer the following questions: Do you qualify? What is the value in the federal marketplace for the products/services you offer? What are the specific contract requirements for selling in the federal marketplace?
Hint: knowing the answers to these questions BEFORE you start the proposal preparation process can save you time and money down the road.
Ordering the BH Sky GSA Pre-Assessment
How do you apply for a GSA Schedule? The first step in applying for a GSA schedule is to conduct a Pre-Assessment to determine if your company meets the GSA Schedule requirements. When ordering the BH Sky Pre-Assessment you will receive a brief 2-page questionnaire. Once BH Sky receives the completed questionnaire with payment, we will begin the Pre-Assessment. This task takes approximately 5-7 business days. When completed, we will conduct a 45 minute teleconference to discuss your eligibility to apply for a GSA Schedule and advise on next steps.