Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Contracting Program - Overview
Effective February 4, 2011 – WOSB rule will provide greater federal contracting opportunities for WOSBs. The WOSB Program:
- Provides equal access to federal contracting opportunities for WOSB and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Businesses (EDWOSB) in 83 NAICS code categories.
- Allows contracting officers to set aside specific federal contracts for certified WOSB and EDWOSB
Five Steps to Participate in the WOSB Program:
- Determine your eligibility. Read the WOSB Federal Contract program regulations in the Federal Register and the WOSB Compliance Guide – Verify your firm meets all of the WOSB program requirements.
- Register/Update in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) as WOSB or EDWOSB and create a small business profile on the SBA’s Dynamic Small Business Search. Update annually
- Log onto SBA’s General Login System (GLS) and upload supporting documents to WOSB Program Repository
- Go to the WOSB program repository and upload / categorize all required documents. Keep all documents for a minimum of six years.
- Represent your status in Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA). Update annually
Are you a WOSB’s or EDWOSB? Are you ready to compete for set-aside contracts? BH Sky will help you determine eligibility, complete the required documentation and provide insight into leveraging the set-aside program to your advantage.
Get your free GSA Evaluation
Call us at: 866.468.7420
Are you ready to tap into this lucrative market? Just fill out the simple form below and start with a FREE evaluation.